Workshop: Producing Social Video
Sponsored by Journalism.co.uk
Learn how to quickly produce broadcast quality social video content that connects with mobile and social audiences.
Transform your iPhone into a pro video camera and edit suite in this practical workshop.
You will learn how to capture and edit video using iPhone or iPad and share it on social media channels.
This course will help you:
- Plan and produce short form video
- Film and edit video on the smartphone
- Frame and edit interviews and sound bites
- Produce video for social platforms
- Master live streaming from Periscope
- Set up the camera for best results
- Select the best gear and apps
- Learn shot patterns that simplifies video filming and editing
- Perform simple, but powerful video edits on your device
- Write to pictures to produce voice over narration
Master the apps and filmmaking secrets that will help you unlock the video storytelling power of the iPhone.
This course in video storytelling is designed to help you take advantage of best mobile storytelling techniques and tricks for creating professional visual content for social media.
Participants will participate in exercises that involve interviewing, filming, editing, and sharing video with an iPhone or iPad.
What will the course cover?
- How to capture high-quality video footage
- How to film cinematic sequences to tell stories using pictures
- How to shoot professional quality video interviews
- How to edit video on a smartphone or iPad
- The most practical apps and essential gear for getting broadcast quality results
Complete details can be found here.
This course frequently sells out, so register today.