iPhone 11 Pro Video: Tips, tricks & tutorials for making & editing travel videos.
What you’ll learn
- Shoot travel stories like you see on TV and in films
- Film better portraits, panoramas and motion shots.
- Improve your ‘Camera Eye’ and shot framing.
- The rigs, cameras, and apps for filming on the trail.
- How to approach subjects and scenes with the camera.
- Master shot patterns that make it easy to edit videos.
- Get great shots at night and in bad weather.
- Capture creative shots that make better travel videos
- No prior experience is required.
- A desire to learn the methods that Pros use when filming travel stories.
- A smartphone (iPhone is shown by instructor, but any modern camera can be used to learn these techniques).
50 practical tutorials for iPhone travel photo and videos Featuring the iPhone 11 Pro Max and several National Parks.
Using your iPhone, you will learn the time-proven fundamentals that will transform your approach to travel video and photography.
Learn how to make amazing photos and videos on every travel you make with easy-to-remember tips and pointers.
Take better portraits, better time lapses and make travel stories that you can be proud of.
The techniques shown in the course are universal and translate to your DSLR’s GoPros and other models of smartphones.
The instructor shows you how to film shots that tell stories.
This is a storytelling course designed to help you quickly shoot and share stories you want to tell.
This course features new tutorials was recently filmed on location in many of America’s National Parks.
Drill down into the sections and you will see that each park is the location for a set of related tutorials.
- Gear for iPhones an GoPro
- Shot patterns for videos
- Framing and composition
- Night photography
- Driving shots
- ND filters and Gimbals
- Anamorphic filming
- Travel-focused shots and scene
The lessons were filmed from the trail in Rocky Mountain National Park, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley, Golden Gate Bridge, Zion National Park, Petrified Forest National Park, The Alps, Grand Canyon, Arches National Park, New Zealand, Italy, Chile, and Germany,
The instructor is a professional video and film instructor with a background in photojournalism and documentary filmmaking.
This is not a course about how to use latest special effect app filters or Lightroom gimmicks to make unreal photos.
This a course will teach you how to approach every new scene and situation like a pro. Images that convey authenticity and originality.
You will learn how to anticipate moments, frame the key elements, and sequence shots so that you can easily share your great adventures with confidence in photos and videos.
The instructor produces best-selling and top rated courses on Udemy. This is not a hobby or a side-hustle for him, This what he lives and breathes every day as a professional instructor and filmmaker.
Read the 5-star reviews of his courses from the the thousands of people who have enjoyed his courses.
What are you waiting for?
All you need is your smartphone and a thirst for travel.
Who this course is for:
- Travel enthusiast
- Outdoor lovers
- Adventure travelers
- Holiday makers